The Vanderburgh County Medical Society is devoted to improving the professional status and well-being of physicians in our community. The rewards of membership come from the knowledge that you have joined other physicians that practice or live in Vanderburgh County to advocate for quality medical care for our community. Together we can make a difference!
Deals and Discounts:
As a valued member of the Vanderburgh County Medical Society, we have partnered with the Indianapolis Colts to offer you an exclusive 20% discount on tickets for the eight regular-season games. Click here to get your tickets!
Members also have access to Kenny Kent services to purchase vehicles. Check out the following links to get the process started. Kenny Kent Toyota OR Kenny Kent Lexus. Don’t forget to ask for Dustin Dyer!
Check out the new home buying service for members. Visit Team-McClintock.com/Services/2020 VCMS Directory Web Page
Other Membership Benefits
- Membership to the Indiana State Medical Association (ISMA), which is a federation of county and district medical societies all across Indiana. Learn more about the ISMA
- Wellness 360° – A whole person care system designed to battle physician burnout. This program provides confidential psychological counseling as well as a health and wellness coach at no charge with no involvement from your employer or insurance provider. Additional burnout prevention coaching is also available at a discounted rate. The program also includes benefits through a partnership with Bob’s Gym – including a personal trainer. Other benefits like the support group and peer-to-peer counseling are also available.
- Wellness Seminars provided with coaching and CME.
- Advocacy for physicians and patients at the State and National level. Making your voice heard at the State and National level is of utmost concern at the Vanderburgh County Medical Society. Together we can change legislation in positive ways for the medical profession and together we can also stop harmful legislation that impedes our ability to practice medicine.
- Bi-monthly informative newsletter, “The Monitor.”
- Validation of your training and your membership for patients. The VCMS receives many calls from the public inquiring whether their physician is a member of the Vanderburgh County Medical Society. The VCMS office confirms your membership for the caller and assists with contact information. This information is now available online, too.
- Personalized service for practice management concerns. If you have a practice management question or concern, give the VCMS a call. We will use all the resources available to us to help you get the answers you need.
- Social Mixers that allow you to mingle with your colleagues in a relaxing and fun environment.
- Interactive family events that include your children of all ages!
- Inclusion in our online pictorial membership directory. Your name, picture, address, and other information will be available in a searchable format online as long as you are a member.
- Annual Meeting that provides you with a venue to bring resolutions forward for potential legislative changes along with a voice to help shape your medical society.
- Executive Board Member Opportunities – The VCMS Board Meetings are open to every member. We encourage physicians to get involved by attending meetings or seeking a rewarding Executive Position.